Business and Human Rights in CEE&CA
1 – 2 June 2023
We are pleased to invite you to the international conference Business and Human Rights in Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
This event will take a place in Warsaw on 1-2 June 2023. There are plans to stream the first day of the conference online.
During the event a new e-publication comprising the BHR case studies from the region will be presented. All case studies were developed by participants of the CEE&CA Summer Academy of Human Rights and Business under the guidance of the international experts in this field.
If you want to join us, please fill in this online registration form.
This conference is a part of the project Lighthouse-keepers: Business and Human Rights Cooperation Network. The project benefits from a grant under the Active Citizens – Regional Fund from Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, through the EEA Grants.
This event consists of the following modules:
- Conference (June 1th) in person or online participation
- Workshop – BHR-HRDD case studies presentations by authors (June 2nd) in person or online participation
- Educational simulation game (June 2nd) in person participation only
You can download current version of the conference agenda here:
- The conference is organised by Polish Institute for Human Rights and Business (PIHRB) and Ukrainian Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University in partnership with Vistula University.
- Participation in the conference is free of charge.
- There is a possibility to join the conference in-person or online.
- Online registration is required. Registration form…
- Links to access the conference on-line will be sent to the registered participant via e-mail provided in a registration form.
- During conference translations English-Russian and Russian-English will be provided.
SUMMER ACADEMY’S WEBMAIL
CEE&CA SUMMER ACADEMY CO-DIRECTORS:
- Beata Faracik, LL.M., PIHRB
- Dr Olena Uvarova, YMNLU
LIGHTHOUSE-KEEPERS’ PROJECT COORDINATOR:
- Aleksandra Wardak, PIHRB
The project is carried out by the Polish Institute for Human Rights and Business (PIHRB) (Polish: Polski Instytut Praw Człowieka i Biznesu PIHRB) in partnership with the Ukrainian Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University (Ukrainian: Національний юридичний університет імені Ярослава Мудрого), Alda – Association for Sustainable Democracy (Icelandic: Alda – félag um sjálfbærni og lýðræði) and the Icelandic Ombudsman for Children (Icelandic: Umboðsmaður barna).
The conference is organised by PIHRB & YMNLU in partnership with:
The project benefits from a grant under the Active Citizens Fund – Regional from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, through the EEA Grants.